Erasmus+ call for studies and internship
Vilnius Business College announces a call for ERASMUS+ studies and internship in Spring semester.
Who can apply?
- 1-2 study year full-time students can apply for Erasmus+ studies and internship
- 3 study year full-time students can apply for Erasmus+ Alumni internship
- Priority is given to 2nd and 3rd year students, and students participating in the ERASMUS+ for the 1st time
- Study results/grades
- Knowledge of foreign language
- Motivation for a studies/ internship abroad
- Active participation in the College activities
What to submit?
- APPLICATION for ERASMUS+ studies or internship (in English): APPLICATION_Erasmus_mobility_students_2019_2020
- MOTIVATION LETTER: MOTIVATION_letter_Erasmus_mobility_students_2019_2020
- Recent TRANSCRIPT of RECORDS (please ask your study coordinators in advance)
- CV (in English)
Studies/ internship place
- Place for Erasmus studies should be chosen from EU partner universities list:
- Place for Erasmus Internship should be agreed upon with your Internship supervisor.
For the selected students, Erasmus+ scholarship is granted that basically covers travel and accommodation expenses abroad
Application deadline– April 19, 2019.
Please submit your signed applications by email firstname.lastname@example.org or hand in person to Communication & International Relations office.
Call results will be published on the College website by April 26, 2019.
INTERNATIONAL DAY 2019
Vilnius Business College students’ participation in the EuroYouth project in Germany
VVK Director’s Mission to Uzbekistan
Visit to Belarus
Iron Vytas at Vilnius Business College
Erasmus+ meeting in Bulgaria
KAOSPILOT masterclass at Vilnius Business College
TRIP TO ANYKŠČIAI WITH INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
GUESTS FROM GEORGIA
The interview with a student from Georgia – Gurami Khutsurauli
UID intercultural communication workshop with Irena, June 17, 2019
Guests from China in Vilnius Business College