How to Apply
Vilnius Business College has one intake per year for the undergraduate programmes.
New applications are accepted until September 15, 2019. All documents must be submitted no later than September 30, 2019. Studies for international students begin in AUTUMN 2019.
The application documents are submitted online or in person to the Admission Office of Vilnius Business College (VVK) every workday from 9.00 a.m. till 5.00 p.m. The Admission Office contacts:
- address: 129–401 (4th floor) Kalvarijų St., LT-08221 Vilnius, Lithuania
- office telephone: +370 5 215 4884, mobile telephone: +370 616 55 422
- e-mail address: email@example.com
Fill in the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM and submit the following documents in digital format (scanned) attached to the Online Application Form or send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- SECONDARY EDUCATION or HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA AND TRANSCRIPTS (original diploma or notarised copy) accompanied with their translation into English or Russian;
- CERTIFICATE OF EVALUATION of the secondary education or high school diploma and transcripts issued by the Lithuanian Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (SKVC). More information
The Certificate of Evaluation is sent not necessarily together with other documents for the admission. It can be sent later as soon as it is issued by SKVC.
- PASSPORT or ID CARD (original or notarised copy)
- DOCUMENT CONFIRMING NAME CHANGE (if applicable)
- PHOTO (passport size)
- MOTIVATION STATEMENT (in English or Russian, minimum 1 page)
- APPLICATION FEE 100 EUR (payment receipt, please provide name, surname and study programme to be enrolled). Application fee is non-refundable.
The abovementioned documents can also be submitted in person and the Application Form can be filled by hand in capital letters at the Admission Office of VVK.
After submission of the documents the applicant has the interview. The interview is conducted in person (if the applicant submits documents in person at the College) or via Skype (if the applicant applies online). Be prepared to explain your motivation for studies and ask questions about studying and living in Lithuania. The Skype interview is conducted only after paying the application fee.
When you submit documents for admission apply to the Lithuanian Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (SKVC) for your Secondary School Diploma and transcript evaluation at
Please also check your Country specific requirements at http://www.skvc.lt/default/en/60/apply/country_specific
When you receive SKVC statement (Certificate of Evaluation), please send it to the Admission Office of VVK by email or submit in person.
After receiving a CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE LETTER (Confirmation of Admission) from Vilnius Business College, the SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS are expected to confirm their acceptance by paying the tuition fee / warranty deposit by the date specified in the letter and submit the following documents via email to email@example.com:
- PAID TUITION FEE
- LETTER OF AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT (in case of sponsorship, notarised copy)
- BANK STATEMENT to prove your or sponsor’s financial abilities to cover annual living expenses in Lithuania (no less than 3400 EUR, notarized copy)
- HEALTH INSURANCE (valid for a year in Schengen zone, minimum coverage sum – 30 000 EUR)
International payment can be done via bank transfer:
Beneficiary’s name: VSI VILNIAUS VERSLO KOLEGIJA
Beneficiary’s account number (IBAN): LT397300010002431920
Beneficiary’s code: 191807983
Bank name: AB Swedbank
Bank address: Konstitucijos pr. 20A, Vilnius LT-03502, Lithuania
Bank code: 73000
Bank SWIFT code: HABALT22
Purpose of payment: Tuition fee (Please provide student’s name, surname and study programme)
When you receive the Final Acceptance Letter, apply for a national D Visa via online Visa Application Form at https://visa.vrm.lt/epm/pages/applications/applicationEdit.xhtml
You will have to present the original documents (Affidavit of Support, Bank Statement, Health Insurance).
Be sure to inform Vilnius Business College in advance when you plan to apply for your Visa.
Plan your trip to Vilnius, Lithuania and inform the Admission Office about your travel arrangements.