Vilnius Business College announces a call for ERASMUS+ INTERNSHIP for Spring semester in 2020-2021 academic year and STUDIES for Autumn semester in 2021-2022 academic year.
Who can apply?
- 1-2 study year full-time students can apply for ERASMUS+ studies and internship;
- 3 study year full-time students can apply for ERASMUS+ Alumni internship;
- Priority is given to 2nd and 3rd year students, and students participating in the ERASMUS+ for the 1st time.
- Study results/grades;
- Knowledge of foreign language;
- Motivation for a studies/ internship abroad;
- Active participation in the College activities.
What to submit?
- Application for ERASMUS+ studies or internship (in English);
- Motivation Letter;
- Recent Transcript of Records (please ask your study coordinators in advance);
- CV (in English).
Studies/ internship place
- Place for ERASMUS+studies should be chosen from EU partner universities list, which is available on the College website https://www.kolegija.lt/en/for-students/erasmus-exchange/
- Place for ERASMUS+ Internship should be agreed upon with your Internship supervisor.
For the selected students, ERASMUS+scholarship is granted that basically covers travel and accommodation expenses abroad.
Application deadline– April 19, 2021.
Please submit your signed applications by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or hand in person to Communication & International Relations office.
Call results will be published on the College website by April 27, 2021.