Vilnius Business College has one intake per year for undergraduate programmes.
Vilnius Business College offers European higher education (Bachelor’s degree) in Lithuania.
New applications are accepted until September 15, 2020, all documents must be submitted no later than by September 30, 2020.
Studies for international students begin in October 2020.
Together with the ADMISSION FORM, the applicant must submit the following documents either in person or in digital format (scanned) attached to ONLINE ADMISSION FORM or send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- SECONDARY EDUCATION or HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA AND TRANSCRIPTS (original diploma or notarised copy) accompanied with their translation into English or Russian;
- CERTIFICATE OF EVALUATION of the secondary education or high school diploma and transcripts issued by SKVC / Lithuanian Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (scanned copy);
- PASSPORT or ID CARD (original or notarised copy);
- DOCUMENT CONFIRMING NAME CHANGE (if applicable);
- PHOTO (passport size);
- MOTIVATION STATEMENT (in English or Russian, minimum 1 page);
- APPLICATION FEE 100 EUR (payment receipt, please provide name, surname and study programme to be enrolled).
After receiving a CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE LETTER (Confirmation of Admission) from Vilnius Business College, the SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS are expected to confirm their acceptance by paying the tuition fee / warranty deposit by the date specified in the letter and submit the following documents via email to email@example.com:
- PAID TUITION FEE;
- LETTER OF AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT (in case of sponsorship, notarised copy);
- BANK STATEMENT to prove their or sponsor’s financial abilities to cover annual living expenses in Lithuania (no less than 3400 EUR, notarized copy);
- HEALTH INSURANCE (valid for a year in Schengen zone, minimum coverage sum – 30 000 EUR).
International payment can be done via bank transfer:
Beneficiary’s name: VSI VILNIAUS VERSLO KOLEGIJA
Beneficiary’s account number(IBAN): LT397300010002431920
Beneficiary’s code: 191807983
Bank name: AB Swedbank
Bank address: Konstitucijos pr. 20A, Vilnius LT-03502, Lithuania
Bank code: 73000
Bank SWIFT code: HABALT22
Purpose of payment: Tuition fee (Please provide student’s name, surname and study programme)
Note: Application fee is 100 EUR (non-refundable)