Study Programmes Code Number
|Studies Format||Studies Lenght||Degree Awarded|
|DIGITAL BUSINESS||New programme from autumn semester||Full-time studies||3 years||Professional Bachelor in Business Management|
|BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING||6531LX012||Full-time studies||3 years|
|PROGRAMMING AND INTERNET TECHNOLOGIES||6531BX037||Full-time studies||3 years||Professional Bachelor of Computing|
|GAME DEVELOPMENT||6531BX007||Full-time studies||3 years|
|PROGRAMMING FOR FINTECH*||*New registered study programme and admission will start during next academic year.||Full-time studies||3 years|
|ACADEMIC ENGLISH PREPARATORY PROGRAMME (AEPP)||–||Full-time studies||1 semester||Diploma Certificate|
|Study programmes||Tuition fee / per semester||Tuition fee / per year|
|BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING||1550 Eur||3100 Eur|
|PROGRAMMING AND INTERNET TECHNOLOGIES||1700 Eur||3400 Eur|
|PROGRAMMING FOR FINTECH*
|ACADEMIC ENGLISH PREPARATORY PROGRAMME (AEPP)||1500 Eur||–|
*New programme from autumn semester.
Admission requirements for applying to Vilnius Business College:
- Certificate of secondary education or diploma translated into English. The cumulative grade point average of your secondary school results, including final exams, must be no lower than 60%. The grade point average from Mathematics, IT and Economics/Geography/History must be at least 70%. Please note that all previous education certificates/diplomas must be officially recognized by the Center for Quality Assurance of Higher Education of Lithuania (www.skvc.lt ).
- Applicants with lower than required scores can take the VBC entry exam consisting of three parts: English, Basics of Mathematics, and Logical Thinking. The required score must be no lower than 70%. More information about the entrance exam can be obtained from the Admissions Office.
- English language requirements: B2 or higher according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. Applicants may choose one of these methods to prove their level:
|International English qualifications||Level / Minimal requirements|
|Duolingo English Test||Total score 100|
|Cambridge English||B2 First/First for Schools*|
|Cambridge English||B2 Business Vantage|
|International English Language Testing System (IELTS)||IELTS Academic Band 5.5-6.5 (B2)|
|Pearson Test of English, minimum level 3||Level 3 (B2)|
|Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-based Test (TOEFL iBT)||The total score of 60|
|Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC)||The total score of 785|
|LCCI International Qualifications English for Business (Level 2 Credit, Level 2 Distinction, Level 3 Pass)||Level 2 Credit, Level 2 Distinction, Level 3 Pass|
Students who do not meet the minimal English language level requirement can still be admitted to VBC but will have to complete one semester of the Academic English Preparatory Programme at VBC.
- Admission Interview. All applicants must complete the admission interview with a VBC admissions officer.
- Applicants who have participated in various Academic Olympiads or taken additional professional development courses can provide certificates of achievement to obtain extra admission points.
Application fee (120 Eur) payment confirmation. Please note the application fee is non-refundable.
Vilnius Business College students lives here:
Also, students can find a place to stay by their own. There are various dormitories available in capital of Lithuania – Vilnius. Prices depends on location and conditions offered so it’s very different.
Shared room could cost from 100 to 200 euros/month, private flat or house options are available in the city. Our college staff members provides information and assistance in order to find accommodation possibilities for students from abroad. Shared accommodation doesn’t have to be the only option. If you prefer to live alone or more comfortably, here are a few choices you might consider:
More information about accommodation in Lithuania press here.
We are happy to announce the opportunity for motivated international students to obtain a merit-based full scholarship to study at Vilnius Business College.
More information about scholarships at Vilnius Business College is here
International payment can be done via bank transfer:
Beneficiary’s name: VSI VILNIAUS VERSLO KOLEGIJA
Beneficiary’s account number(IBAN): LT397300010002431920
Beneficiary’s code: 191807983
Bank name: AB Swedbank
Bank address: Konstitucijos pr. 20A, Vilnius LT-03502, Lithuania
Bank code: 73000
Bank SWIFT code: HABALT22
Purpose of payment: Tuition fee (Please provide student’s name, surname and study programme)
Note: Application fee is 120 EUR (non-refundable)