VOCATIONAL GUIDANCE FOR SOCIALLY VULNERABLE YOUNG PEOPLE
Project No .: 2015-1-ES01-KA204-015554
WHY was this project released?
Because the aim is to:
- Completely improve the career guidance of socially vulnerable young people;
- Provide recommendations to ensure better legal regulation of adult education in the field of career education;
- Promote the use of digital and virtual tools in teaching and learning;
- To create special conditions for learning for young people experiencing social exclusion and otherwise socially vulnerable;
- To improve the application skills and methodologies of information and communication technologies (ICT) of professionals working in the field of adult education;
- Raise the awareness of vulnerable young people about the opportunities offered by new learning methods for retraining and further training;
- Develop and maintain an education portal as an accessible, high-quality and sustainable learning tool at EU level.
WHO is this project for?
Project target audience:
- Socially vulnerable young people (18-30 years old): young people not in employment, education or training (NEETs), low-skilled, unable to find work;
- Employees of educational institutions, social workers, teachers, labor market consultants;
- Representatives of public institutions and staff responsible for adult and youth education policy
WHAT was done?
- Research and dissemination of good practice in 8 EU countries;
- Recommendations for politicians;
- An electronic tool for improving career guidance and career planning skills;
- Dissemination of information (information messages, flyers, events).
- This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
Information is provided to reflect the ideas of the project, the dissemination and use of which is not the responsibility of the European Commission.
Project website: http://provyp.eu/lt/