Every year up to 10 new international students who show strong academic achievement, high motivation, and focus on international career goals can receive 100% tuition-free admission to Vilnius Business College.
The scholarships will be awarded to international applicants who meets the following requirements:
- Applicant must complete their secondary degree at the top of their class and have obtained no lower than 80% Grade Point Average. (Secondary education degree must be recognized by Center for Quality Assurance in Higher Education of Lithuania skvc.lt ),
- Applicant must be fluent in the English language.
- Applicant must write an entry essay, topic – “Please select a historic event or a person which had the biggest impact on you.”
- Applicant must show extracurricular achievements in their school and/or communities.
- Applicant must show tremendous motivation not only to study but also to participate in VBC student extracurricular activities (considered during the admission interview).
Students granted the scholarship will be required to maintain the GPA at VBC at no lower than 80%.
In relation to the horrific events in Ukraine, Vilnius Business College, together with MJJ Foundation firmly stands with all Ukrainian people and joins the effort to support those affected by the war. We have created a scholarship fund in the amount of 150 000 euros which could be used for Ukrainian students and Ukrainians of Lithuanian descent fleeing from war to continue their studies at Vilnius Business College.
Currently, we are able to accommodate transfer students to these study programmes and study courses:
- Business Management and Marketing (English language) – 1st year students only
- Business Management and Marketing (Russian language) – 1st and 2nd year students.
- Computer Game Development (English language) – 1st and 2nd year students.
Ukrainian citizens will be eligible to receive a full scholarship for their studies at VBC which will fully cover their tuition fees. Scholarships will also be available to new students applying for studies for the new academic year. Please contact our admissions office at email@example.com to find out how you can apply.
We would like to welcome you to apply for studies with scholarship in Vilnius Business College for short 1-2 semester period.
Type of scholarship: Short term (1-2 semesters) studies
Scholarships for short-term studies in Lithuania offered for candidates who are citizens of the following countries:
• The Eastern Partnership countries: Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia.
• ASEM countries: Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, the Philippines, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Cambodia, China, South Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Pakistan, Russia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam.
• Lithuania priority export market countries: the USA, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Turkey, South Africa Republic.
More information you can find here.