Here is International Students Managers, which will helps for our abroad students to get involved faster!
So what kind of help will get students from abroad?
- Provide targeted advice about the pandemic, in particular, those issues that relate to the arrival rules to Lithuania, accommodation, health and well-being.
- Consistently present information, events and news concerning studies in a clear and accessible manner through a dedicated Facebook group, Instagram, webinars or Zoom meetings.
- Webinars that support and assist students through the pre-arrival preparations stage and other digital media content that positively preserved their mental health and wellbeing before real-time (contact) or online studies start.
- Organise final year graduate training placement programmes with VVK business and social partners for final year graduating international students.
- Develop ideas for activities, online games and ‘watch parties’ during the entire study process to ensure that students stay connected, feel motivated and supported all the time.
- Organise fortnightly global hangouts for international students that provide students possibility to meet up remotely online or at outdoor activities.
- International students’ higher education ambassador network.
- Provide information, news and support about Erasmus and Erasmus+ exchange and traineeship scholarship programs to international students.
More about international managers responsibilities you can find HERE.