2023 VBC Graduation Ceremony will be held at 29th of June at Sapiega park!
We would like to invite you and your loved ones to the 2023 VBC Graduation Ceremony, which will take place on 29th of June at Sapiegos Park main Terrace.
Address: Sapiega Park (Vilniaus Tech Park) main terrace, Antakalnio str. 17, Vilnius. Map provided below.
Date and Time: 29 of June at 6 PM (gates will be open at 4:45 PM)
-Photo shoot session
-Family greetings and kisses
- Dress code: ACADEMIC DRESS (includes gown and hat). REGISTRATION for mantles here. (Mantle set will be available for dressing from 4:45 pm to 5:40 pm. PLEASE DON’T BE LATE! );
- In case of bad weather (light rain), we recommend to bring raincoats or umbrellas;
- There will be an opportunity to have your photo taken at the VBC photo wall;
- All images captured by a professional photographer during the event will be shared with the VBC by email after the event (by 10th of July). If you follow the VBC social media accounts, you will find some of the images captured earlier;
Please note that whole Graduation Ceremony event will be filmed and photographed.
For car parking near the Sapiegos park, please see the plan here.
Looking forward to welcome you and your loved ones at Sapiega Park on 29th of June!
REMINDER: Admission to VBC is still Open
The ongoing admission is your chance to choose, decide and make this stage of your life a success!
-Choose your study programme from the BUSINESS or IT fields of study.
Click here to find all the information you need in one place!
Consultations are available by email and phone at the following contacts:
Spring Semester 2022/2023 Students Survey
We would like to invite you to take part in the survey of study modules (subjects) in the spring semester and evaluate their quality at Vilnius Business College.
Your opinion is very important to us!
Survey will be available until 26th of May 2023.
How to do it?
Log in to your student account in unimetis system at: is.kolegija.lt
After logging in, you will see the following table:
For each module (subject), click – fill survey and answer the questions there.
If you cant find this table when please go to your grades module:
Next to the module (subject) name you will find three buttons. Click on the middle one and fill in survey form.
P.S. You can select the language of the survey by clicking on the language button EN/LT at the top right.
Your opinion is important for improving the quality of studies at the VVK!
VBC leading among all Lithuanian colleges!
VBC Students Participated at the Scientific Symposium in Klaipėda
Last Friday, 5th of May, students of Vilnius Business College participated in the 20th Student Scientific Symposium in Klaipėda.
The theme of the scientific symposium was “Academic Aspirations of Young People: Insights into Economics, Management, Law and Technology 2023“.
The event was attended by students from various higher education institutions in Lithuania, Latvia, Romania, Turkey and India.
Mantas Šalkauskas and Ugnius Gedžius, from business management and marketing study programme, presented topic “The concept of employee motivation: an analysis of motivational actions and its impact on intergenerational differences in work motivation“.
Nikita Frolov and Tomas Kajėnas, first year Team academy students, presented on “Social media in the digital age“.
We are proud of our students and their presenter, coacher Aušra Gaivenienė, and wish them success for the future!
VBC Students Took Part in the Erasmus+ Hybrid Intensive Project in Portugal
This spring, game development students Darius Šitel, Daniel Kulešo, Radoslav Kodis and lecturer Mantas Talmantas, took part in the Erasmus+ Hybrid Intensive Programme “Digital games and VR” at The Polytechnic Institute of Cavado and Ave (IPCA) in Portugal.
The aim of the trip was to implement an IT project based on the Agile methodology.
The project involved the development of VR applications related to games and health. The students also improved their skills in teamwork, time management, task sharing, structured work allocation and communication. It was a memorable trip, full of new experiences and new friendships!
Happy Easter from VBC!
From our hearts to yours, we wish you joy and peace throughout the Easter season. May you find warmth, light, and joy in these days of celebration.
We hope that you have a wonderful time and are surrounded by your loved ones. Wishing you all the best!
VBC International Week 2023 Happened!
Last week, Vilnius Business College held its International Week 2023, focusing on Building Capacity for Innovation in Higher Education. With speakers from over 15 countries and numerous attendees, the event was a huge success. Great connections and new networks were established, making the event a valuable opportunity for all participants.
International Week 2023
International Week 2023
Building Capacity for Innovation in Higher Education
Vilnius Business College will host an international Week 2023 that will be held from 29 to 31 of March, 2023 at Vilnius Business College in Vilnius, Saltoniskiu street 2, Lithuania.
The International Week will include:
- Exchange of knowledge, sharing experiences and best educational practices
- Academic talks given by participants
- Workshops related to economic and socio-psychological impacts of COVID-19 pandemic on EU societies and higher education
- Presentations of partner institutions
- Signing of updated Erasmus+ agreements for the new exchange period
For more information about the event, please contact coordinator of International Week 2023 Mr. Vakaris Šaulys firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERNATIONAL WEEK PROGRAMME:
Vilnius Business College announces a call for ERASMUS+ Study Mobility 2023/24 Autumn semester
Vilnius Business College announces a call for ERASMUS+ Study Mobility 2023/24 Autumn semester:
Who is eligible for ERASMUS+?
- 1st and 2nd year full-time students;
- 2nd and 3rd year part-time students;
- Priority is given to first-time ERASMUS+ students.
What are the evaluation criteria?
- Study results (average of the last semester’s examinations not lower than 7);
- Proficiency in a foreign language;
- Motivation to study abroad;
- Active participation in the college community.
What documents are required?
- Application for the ERASMUS+ competition;
- A motivation letter in free form (in English);
- Academic transcript (courses and grades taken at the VBC – please contact the study coordinators in advance).
Place of study
The ERASMUS+ study placement is selected from the list of ERASMUS+ partners of the VBC, which is available on the College’s website: https://www.kolegija.lt/en/erasmus-exchange/
The successful students are awarded a scholarship. Scholarship amounts can be found on the College’s website: https://www.kolegija.lt/en/erasmus-exchange
Why participate in the Erasmus+ Mobility Programme?
- A unique study and practice opportunity;
- Opportunity to develop a foreign language;
- Personal development;
- Extraordinary life experience;
- A circle of new friends.
Please submit completed and signed applications to email@example.com by 7 April 2023.
Selected candidates will be informed by email.