Any questions? We would like to invite you to consult with our Institutional Erasmus+ coordinator!
All VVK full-time students and graduates (also within one year after graduation) can participate in the Erasmus + program:
- Duration of mobility: for studies from 3 to 12 months, for internships from 2 to 12 months. (total period not longer than 12 months).
- Selection of students for studies or internships is carried out twice a year: in autumn semester (October-November), spring semester (March-April).
- Students are selected for graduate internships before the end of the study period in spring and it can be done in 12 months.
- After graduation Information about the announced competitions is provided on the VVK website and sent to all students by e-mail.
Selection participants are evaluated according to the following criteria:
- learning outcomes;
- foreign language;
- skills motivation to study or do an internship abroad;
- study or internship program of the host institution;
- active participation in college community activities;
- priority is given to 2nd and 3rd year students and students participating in Erasmus + program for the first time.
- The selection is carried out by a selection commission formed by the VVK;
- Upon winning the competition, the student is awarded an Erasmus + scholarship, which partially covers the costs of travel and living abroad;
- Students are also eligible to participate in the Erasmus + program with zero scholarship;
- All selected participants in Erasmus + study and placement mobility must assess their language skills online at OLS before exchange and at the end of the mobility period.
Rates for scholarships for the mobility of higher education students from the Program countries:
|Group of Countries:||Host Country:||Amount per month, EUR|
|1 group||Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Sweden, United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway||520|
|2 group||Austria, Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Greece, Spain, Cyprus, Netherlands, Malta, Portugal||500|
|3 group||Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic , Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, North Macedonia , Turkey, Serbia||450|
Fixed amounts set by the National Agency are set for the whole duration of the mobility project.
For the students practice mobility: an additional EUR 180 / month.
For the mobility of students from disadvantaged groups (excluding those with special needs): an additional EUR 200 / month. Students from disadvantaged groups who do an internship are entitled to an additional amount for study mobility instead of an additional amount for internships, if the additional amount for internships is lower.
Students wishing to participate in the Erasmus + program are invited to get acquainted with the Erasmus+ programme regulations, Vilnius Business College student mobility procedure, required documents and etc.
|No||Country||Acronym||Institution||Erasmus ID||Study fields*|
|1||Croatia||ASPIRA||University College of Management and Design||HR SPLIT02||SOC|
|2||Cyprus||NICOSIA||Uiversity of Nicosia||CY NICOSIA14||SOC, HUM|
|3||Czech Republic||CASLAV||Vyšší odborná škola, Střední průmyslová škola a Obchodní akademie, Čáslav||CZ EASLAV01||STAFF|
|4||Denmark||ODENSE||Lillebaelt Academy of Professional Higher Education||DK ODENSE21||SOC|
|5||Estonia||TARTU||University of Tartu||EE TARTU02||HUM|
|6||Finland||SAIMAA||Saimaa University of Applied Sciences||SF LAPPEEN07||SOC|
|7||Finland||HAMK||HAMK University of Applied Sciences||SF HAMEENL09||SOC|
|8||Finland||LAUREA||Laurea University of Applied Sciences||SF VANTAA06||SOC|
|9||Germany||BSP BERLIN||BSP Business School Berlin||D POTSDAM04||SOC|
|10||Germany||KARLSHOCHSCHULE||Karlshochschule International University||D KARLSRU08||SOC|
|11||Greece||KALAMATA||T.E.I. of Kalamata||G KALAMAT01||IT|
|12||Latvia||ISMA||Information Systems Management Institute – ISMA||LV RIGA32||SOC, IT|
|13||Latvia||TURIBA||Turiba University||LV RIGA09||SOC|
|14||Latvia||ALBERTA||Alberta College in Riga||LV RIGA45||SOC, HUM, IT|
|15||Latvia||EKA||The University of Economics and Culture||LV RIGA33||SOC, HUM, IT|
|16||Netherlands||STENDEN||Stenden University of Applied Sciences||NL LEEUWAR03||SOC, IT, HUM|
|17||Netherlands||HANZE||Hanze University of Applied Sciences Groningen||NL GRONING03||HUM|
|18||Poland||WSCS||Warsaw School of Computer Science||PL WARSZAW53||IT|
|19||Poland||RZESZOW||University of Information Technology and Management in Rzeszow||PL RZESZOW03||SOC|
|20||Poland||BYDGOSZCZ||University of Economy in Bydgoszcz||PL BYDGOSZ06||SOC|
|21||Poland||TISCHNER||Tischner European University||PL KRAKOW20||SOC, HUM|
|22||Poland||JELENIA GORA||Karkonosze College in Jelenia Gora||PL JELENIA01||HUM, IT|
|23||Poland||SKIERNIEWICE||State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice||PL SKIERNI02||SOC, IT|
|24||Poland||CIVITAS||Collegium Civitas||PL WARSZAW35||SOC, HUM, IT|
|25||Portugal||IPMAIA||Polytechnic Institute of Maia||P MAIA01||IT|
|26||Portugal||IPCA||Polytechnic Institute of Cavado and Ave||P ARCOZEL01||SOC|
|27||Romania||BABES-BOLYAI||University Babes-Bolyai||RO CLUJNAP01||SOC, IT|
|28||Spain||FORMATIC BARNA||Escola Universitaria Formatic Barna||E BARCELO102||SOC|
|29||Spain||OVIEDO||University of Oviedo Computer Science Faculty / Economics Faculty||E OVIEDO01||SOC, IT|
|30||Spain||VIGO||University of Vigo||E VIGO01||SOC|
|31||Turkey||ADNAN||Adnan Menderes University||TR AYDIN01||SOC|
|32||Turkey||AKDENIZ||Akdeniz University||TR AKDENIZ01||SOC|
|33||Turkey||OSMANIYE||Osmaniye Korkut Ata University||TR OSMANIY01||SOC|
|34||Turkey||SEHIR||Istambul Sehir University||TR ISTANBU33||SOC, IT|
|35||Turkey||BEYKOZ||Beykoz University||TR ISTANBU58||SOC, IT|
* HUM – Humanities; SOC – Social Sciences; IT – IT Sciences.