VBC Activities in 2022
What was 2022 like for Vilnius Business College? A lot has happened as the College is first and foremost about people and everyone has experienced different realisations, lessons and excitements.
The College is also an institution of higher education, which as an academic institution lives an interesting and active life.
So what has it been like for all of us this year? We have selected the most memorable events.
- 30 – that’s how many years Vilnius Business College, one of the first non-state higher education institutions in Lithuania reached.
- This year, the study programme of Business Management and Marketing based on the Team Academy method, as well as all other study programmes in the field of business, were highly rated and accredited for further activities.
- A new e-Business study programme was officially accredited and registered. The first generation started their studies this September.
- A new scientific e-journal “Applied Business: Issues & Solutions“, founded by Vilnius Business College and the Marius Jakulis Jason Foundation, was launched and is published in English twice a year.
- Already 10th Vilnius Business College translation contest took place (fiction genre texts are translated from Lithuanian to English).
- This autumn, the ever-growing College invited students to new premises in Saltoniškių str. 2.
- In our college, Ukrainians who left the country due to war and are working in the field of education were offered free Lithuanian courses/ With the funding from the Lithuanian government, the courses were organised twice: in spring and autumn.