According to the latest estimates, digital business will account for nearly 25% of the global economy by 2025, bringing the segment’s total value to approximately $23 trillion. The much talked-about digital transformation of the private and public sectors was gaining steam even before the current pandemic, with employers increasingly preferring candidates with knowledge of IT, software and web development, data analysis, and related fields. As the reliance of business on digital technologies keeps growing, programme graduates will have ample opportunity to work in many diverse fields, ranging from marketing and product management to e-preneurship and web development. Learn digital business in one of the top Lithuanian colleges that provides an excellent opportunity to study in Lithuania in English!
What you’ll learn:
The digital business programme is unique, bearing only a superficial similarity to other business-related study programmes. During your studies at the Vilnius Business College (VBC) you’ll learn about consumer behaviour and decision-making, how to create and manage online businesses, gain knowledge of applied IT, business strategy and innovation, marketing, and much more.
Study courses include extensive training in the following:
- Google communications suite (Gmail, Docs, Drive, and Calendar)
- Microsoft Office 365 tools (Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook, and OneDrive)
- video conferencing software (Slack or Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google Chat, LumApps, and others)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Supply Chain Management software
- Digital project management tools (Jira, Trello, Monday, Asana, and others)
- Finance and accounting software (Sage, NepSuite, and others)