Vilnius Business College announces a call for ERASMUS+ Study Mobility 2023/24 Autumn semester
Vilnius Business College announces a call for ERASMUS+ Study Mobility 2023/24 Autumn semester:
Who is eligible for ERASMUS+?
- 1st and 2nd year full-time students;
- 2nd and 3rd year part-time students;
- Priority is given to first-time ERASMUS+ students.
What are the evaluation criteria?
- Study results (average of the last semester’s examinations not lower than 7);
- Proficiency in a foreign language;
- Motivation to study abroad;
- Active participation in the college community.
What documents are required?
- Application for the ERASMUS+ competition;
- A motivation letter in free form (in English);
- Academic transcript (courses and grades taken at the VBC – please contact the study coordinators in advance).
Place of study
The ERASMUS+ study placement is selected from the list of ERASMUS+ partners of the VBC, which is available on the College’s website: https://www.kolegija.lt/en/erasmus-exchange/
The successful students are awarded a scholarship. Scholarship amounts can be found on the College’s website: https://www.kolegija.lt/en/erasmus-exchange
Why participate in the Erasmus+ Mobility Programme?
- A unique study and practice opportunity;
- Opportunity to develop a foreign language;
- Personal development;
- Extraordinary life experience;
- A circle of new friends.
Please submit completed and signed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7 April 2023.
Selected candidates will be informed by email.