Vilnius Business College announces a call for ERASMUS+ Study Mobility in the Spring Semester 2022/23
Who can participate in ERASMUS+?
- 2nd year full-time students;
- 2nd and 3rd year part-time students;
- Priority is given to first-time ERASMUS+ students.
What are the evaluation criteria?
- Study results (average of last semester’s exams not lower than 7);
- Proficiency in a foreign language;
- Motivation for a studies/ internship abroad;
- Active participation in the College community.
What documents are required?
- Application for the ERASMUS+ competition;
- A motivation letter in free form (in English);
- Academic transcript (courses and grades taken at VBC – please contact the study coordinators in advance);
Place of study
The ERASMUS+ study placement is selected from the list of ERASMUS+ partners of the VBC, which is available on the College’s website: https://www.kolegija.lt/en/erasmus-exchange/
The successful students are awarded a scholarship. The scholarship amounts can be found on the College’s website: https://www.kolegija.lt/en/erasmus-exchange/ .
Why participate in the Erasmus+ Mobility Programme?
- Unique study and internship opportunity;
- Opportunity for foreign language development;
- Personality development;
- Extraordinary life experience;
- Possibility to find new friends.
Please submit completed and signed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4 October 2022.
Selected candidates will be informed by email.